- This event has passed.
Discovery Workshop: Innovation for Industry 4.0
May 22 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
What’s it all about?
If you are in business with a team of 5 to 50, then the future is critically important and these are critical questions:
- What is Industry 4.0?
- What does it mean for my business and for me?
- Can I find something in there that will work to my advantage?
- Can I get some hints as to where my next competition might come from?
Together we’ll discover the basics to prepare and steer our enterprise to success through the disruption caused by Industry 4.0.
- The technology disruptors of Industry 4.0 (AI, VR, Additive Manufacturing, etc)
- The impact it already has on business and society
- Guiding principles of leadership, team dynamics and a moral compass for uncertain times
- The opportunity for sustainable innovation
Callaghan and Signal ICT Grad School sponsorship allows us to present this expert workshop at a discounted price of $95/person (normally $190/person)! Positions around the workshop tables are limited. Contact the presenter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into limits while booking for the event.